Local schoolchildren learn how lobsters "talk" with antennas
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Learning Resources/Photographic Services and University of California, Santa Barbara. Publications Office
- Swalling, W. (Wilfred)
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1984-1985]
- Shellfish, University of California, Santa Barbara, Children, and Events
- photographic prints and photographs
Title from accompanying information.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
As part of a Sea Grant funded program for community education, the Marine Science Institute sponsors an open house in the marine laboratory featuring special exhibits of the local marine environment. Here, local schoolchildren learn how lobsters "talk" with antennas.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 26 x 21 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Events: University Day / College Day & Super Saturday / Open House, 1953-1987
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.