Lamentations for bygone days
- Ye, Peixia and Bai, Xianyong, 1937-
- Variant Title:
- 思舊賦. English, Si jiu fu, and Ode to bygone days. English
- Creation Date:
- [between 1976-1981]
- Short stories, Chinese--Translations into English and Bai, Xianyong, 1937-
- drafts (documents) and short stories
Pages marked up with translators' notes.
- [Identification of Item], Pai Hsien-Yung Collection. UArch FacP 29. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library.
Manuscript by UCSB Professor Emeritus and internationally recognized Chinese author Pai Hsien-Yung (Kenneth Pai).
- Physical Description:
- 18 p. ; 22 x 28 cm
- Manuscript and Text
- Pai Hsien-Yung collection
- Series 1. Writings by Pai. Subseries 2. Wandering in the garden, waking from a dream
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- Bai, Xianyong, 1937-
With the permission of Professor Pai Hsien-Yung (Kenneth Pai), the library has digitized portions of the collection for preservation and to facilitate scholarly research.
|Access: Public access|
|cusb-uarchfacp29-f0048.pdf||pdf (Portable Document Format)|