Chief Justice Earl Warren and four Regents, Charter Day 1962
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Creation Date:
- Warren, Earl, 1891-1974, University of California, Santa Barbara, University of California (System). Regents, College administrators, and Anniversaries
- Goleta (Calif.)
- photographic prints, photographs, and group portraits
Title supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Chief Justice Earl Warren, speaker at the Santa Barbara Charter Anniversary Ceremony, is shown with four Regents attending whom he appointed to the board when he was governor. They are, from left, Regents Simpson, Hansen, Stienhart, and McLaughlin.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Events: Charter Day, 1962-1963
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.