UCSB scientist wearing diving gear tests new submersible microscope
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Swalling, W. (Wilfred)
- Creation Date:
- Skin diving, University of California, Santa Barbara, Microscopes, Scientists, and Marine biology
- photographic prints and photographs
Title supplied by library staff from typed note on back. Date from typed note on back.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
A University of California at Santa Barbara scientist wearing diving gear tests new submersible microscope on pool bottom. Cylindrical enclosure at right houses batteries for microscope light.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 26 x 21 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Departments: Marine Science Institute, c. 1954-1983
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.