Varsity rifle team on the range
- Pitcher, Jim (Photographer)
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1952-1957]
- Rifle ranges, Cadets, Rifles, Santa Barbara College, United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps, and Military training
- Goleta (Calif.)
- photographic prints and photographs
Title supplied by library staff from label on back. Date from finding aid.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Firing on the range is one of the activities of the military science program. A varsity rifle team at the college is composed mostly of ROTC sharpshooters. To the right is Capt. Philip Dunn of the ROTC staff taking the scores and Cadet Cpl. Donald Comorre spotting the targets.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Departments: Military Science / ROTC Department, c. 1952-1957
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.