Aerial view of UCSB campus and surrounding Goleta city
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Mark Hurd Aerial Surveys, Inc.
- Creation Date:
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Aerial views, and Universities & colleges
- Goleta (Calif.)
- aerial photographs, photographic prints, and photographs
Caption on back of item: "The UCSB campus today. Fall enrollment is expected to reach 14,500 students."
Title supplied by library staff. Date from item.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 23 x 31 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries E: Oversize Photographs
- Goleta Campus: Aerial views, c. 1960-1967
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.