Former Navy Exchange Store to be used as the Student Union building
- Santa Barbara College. Office of Public Information
- Campus Photos
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1948-1950]
- Santa Barbara College, Universities & colleges, Air bases, Military exchanges, and Student unions
- Goleta (Calif.)
- photographic prints and photographs
Title supplied by library staff from accompanying information. Date from finding aid.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Former marine base buildings are now being converted for use by Santa Barbara College of the University of California on the new campus at Goleta. The former Navy Exchange Store is to be the student union on the 408-acre seashore campus. These will be used until replace by permanent structures.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D: Goleta Campus
- Marine Base, 1948-1950, n.d.
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.