Costumes designed and made in domestic art classes
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1913-1953]
- Teachers colleges, Santa Barbara State Normal School, Santa Barbara State College, Santa Barbara State Normal School of Manual Arts and Home Economics, Costumes, and Santa Barbara State Teachers College
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs, photographic prints, and group portraits
Date supplied by library staff.
Title supplied by library staff and similar item in collection.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Women gathered for a coffee break wearing costumes created by students in the domestic arts class.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries B: Riviera Campus
- Displays of student work, 1915, n.d.
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.